The Marvelous

/
2 Comments
One word Thousand meaning. It's Marvelous, one of english course at  Pare, Kediri, East Java, Indonesia. The place where I met a lot of people with their own dream. I hope I could meet you again guys, my "fucking friends".

The story began after I graduated from my unversity. It was at Mei 2012. I got alot of opportunities to be an employee of many corporations, but I was still confused with my decision. After consulted with many people (my parents and my friends), I decided to chose another option. I went to Pare to learn about English and I would try to apply scholarship.

I started to search information about english course in Pare in internet. I didn't know why, at that time I chose Marvelous. They had an intersting program with camp for 1 mount. The picture below is the Marvelous logo..

The class was started at 10 June. I've got alot of knowledge, alot of friends, and experiences of course. I still remember all of my classmates. They are Hasan "bule", Heru "kribo" susilo, Timotius "Timo" longlele, Hisbullah "Mr.Secret", Aa Lukman, Baiquni "baby yellow", Kukuh "Mr b*kep", Esa "oh my God", Tian "Si CeBe merah", Bachtiar "Becks", Fahrus "The Fitnes boy", Cahyo "Montain boy", Ema "Benjo" Ulza, Andromedia "Andro" yori, M. Iham "BM", Azis "Gagap", Annisa "chebee", Tika "Swasss", just "Al", Nikentya "Ngapak" tesa, Tanty, Aqidaaa, Triya "Ms Gombal", Disya "Putri Indonesia", Barka "Bonex", Rahmadi "Mr. President", Suratman "Letterman", Aya "Ms Tutor", and Kiki "Lay fart"... I miss you guys. .. What a blast.... 






You may also like

2 komentar:

Tya Ratessa mengatakan...

Hm...rasis ni bawa-bawa "ngapak" di nama ane.. *(ora ngapak dupak..wekz :p)

Dauf Eikichi mengatakan...

haha... gimana sih ibuk2 ini.. katanya bangga dengan "Ngapak"... hayooo.. :p

Jadi inget selogan di kaosm:

"Bersatu kita Kompak, Bicara kita Ngapak."

Total Visitors

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.